Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3 Tips for getting your Ex Back Fast and 2 Things To Avoid

Break ups can be very difficult to deal with and many are quite stressful and traumatic.  Although the relationship has been struggling perhaps you weren’t really ready for breaking up and are now asking yourself the question ‘how do I get my ex back?’  Even if your breakup is a very traumatic one there is usually still some hope of reconciliation.  If you know the right steps to take and how to act toward your ex then you just might be able to repair your relationship.  Here are some tips and tricks that can help you win your ex back and also some things that you might want to avoid.


Tips


Tip #1
– be yourself.  Acting like someone else just to try and win your ex back will not help matters in the long term.  Even if acting differently helps them to like you in the short term, it is hard to keep up the facade long term and sooner or later you will fall back into acting like yourself, so if you really want to be successful at getting your ex back then start acting like yourself.

Tip #2 – never use the method of trying to make him jealous to get him back.  Flirting with his friends in front of him will only hurt his feelings and could actually make the situation worse.  Some people use flirting to make their ex jealous while others use it to get revenge, either way it could backfire and you could lose him forever.

Tip #3 – be honest with your ex and don’t be afraid to tell him how you feel.  Don’t go overboard and act like life is not worth living without him, you don’t want to appear desperate.  Talk to him and let him know that you still love him and that you still want this relationship to work.  You never know, there is a chance that he might be feeling the same way and also want to give it another go.

Things to Avoid


Things to Avoid #1
– if you both agree to give the relationship another go then you want to make things clear right from the start that you are serious about the relationship.  Avoid getting into a habit of ‘on and off dating’ as this can be heart breaking and is no good for anyone.  Have a really good think about how you feel and if making this relationship work is really what you want and talk to him so you can find out if he really wants it to work too.

Things to Avoid #2 – don’t forget about the issues that led to your relationship breaking up in the first place.    If you want to save this relationship and turn it around into a happy relationship then you need to work on any issues that you had.  If you ignore the reasons for your breakup then you can’t move past them, it is important that you face any problems you had to move on and have a healthy relationship.

It is possible to win your ex back but you need to be sensible in your approach.  Use these tips and things to avoid and build a stronger, healthier relationship that will be made to last.

Check Out More Relationship Advice Here

3 comments:

  1. My name is Mr Frank Leo,I live in Germany,and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 7months,and I tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and I quote.“There’s someone who can handle your situation,he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,I will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.”Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE”. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and I had no choice than to follow his advice,because I never dreamt of loosing my lovely wife.And that’s how I contacted him with his email address,and I discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my wife back a day after.so I never believed,until when things start happening, 3 days time,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming back…..So amazing!! That was how I got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price I was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by “Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE”. So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same man,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family,lottery spell,instant promotion etc.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS supremacypower@gmail.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: supremacypower@gmail.com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again the great Dr samura I am samata lewis I want to
    share my testimony to every one here about what this great man did for
    me I was married for more than six years know child with this, my
    heart has been trouble so I don’t know what to do. And I have gone
    from one place to another still I did not found the solution of my
    problems on till one day in my office when a friend of mine came for a
    visit so I have been hiding this for every body not to share this
    problems to any one so when I see the situation on ground now my
    husband is about getting another woman, I try my best to share this
    with a friend so she advise me to contact this great man for a spell
    so I was not my self of telling her my problems so I ask her what
    we it take me? She said it we not take much time just three days it we
    be done then I look up and down were we I start from now? She insist
    for me to try him then I ask her for his contact she gave to me his number and his email address his number +2347030410643 and here is the email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM also his website http://samuratellerspell.webs.com/ so I called him first before I email
    him to know if his is the write person so he cast the spell and am so
    happy with my husband with two kids with this, the man is great and
    his spell casting is real thanks to my friend may God almighty bless
    you all from samata lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people have wrote articles of how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When i came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most inner most feeling many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was not staying with me and the kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This doctor i encountered known as Dr Odunga helped me with my wishes and i am happy to write on this website that my ex husband is back with me and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and share an awesome testimony too just like I did

    ReplyDelete