Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Breaking Up Getting Back Together

If you are considering breaking up and getting back together, or have already done so, there are a few things you should know about this course of action. You should note the reasons you both are breaking up, ask yourself what it would be like if you got back together with your partner, determine if you and your partner has corrected or is at least working on the mistakes that caused the breaking up, and consider the repercussions of taking off too soon.

There are several reasons why couples break up, most notably that of emotional, physical and mental abuse, financial issues, lack of communication, and lack of trust. If you or your partner was performing physical, emotional or mental abuse, then you have to seriously ask yourself if it is worth getting back together after breaking up. Do you or your partner continue to put each other down or put other people down? Do either of you criticize each other or other people without advancing practical solutions? If you continue to do so, then that is probably why you are breaking up, and it will likely be a determining factor that will stop you from getting back together in a fulfilling relationship.

If there are financial issues at stake, then it is still possible to make it work between you two. If you two love each other, then it is conceivable that you can work through your financial difficulties. If you or your partner need to spend a few extra hours each day working, don't necessarily let that be an excuse for you to break up. Instead, try to schedule some time where you can see each other after work. When you do spend time with each other, value it and treat it as top quality time. More importantly, if you both are committed to securing a good financial future for yourself, don't lose faith in your partner's ability to bring in more money. Instead of criticizing, do all you can to help encourage better ways to make it possible.

If you and your partner are considering getting back together, try and determine if you and your partner has corrected or is at least working on fixing the mistakes that caused the breaking up in the first place. It takes a team of two working together to move forward. Think about the potato sack race you might have done when you were a child. You could never say to your partner "I will jump when you jump" because then both of you will fall. Both of you have to jump together. With that said, consider the pros and cons of getting back together and when you have, then make a decision for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete