Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sweet Things To Do For A Boyfriend Through Being Real

Some flings turn into full-blown relationships while others fizzle within a few months. If you're into the guy, the latter can be such a painful experience. You've obviously fallen for him, but somehow, he hasn't reciprocated. Then again, what can you do? You can't chase a guy who's not interested in you. You'll only have your heart broken in the process. When it's too late, then it's too late. Learn from it and move on.

When You Meet Someone New:


The next time you do connect with a man and you want to make what you have will last, then make sure you act on it immediately. The last thing you need to become is jaded. Everyone hasn't been spared from some form of heartbreak. You can do something about it this time around.

You can make him want you more, have his heart skip a beat whenever you walk into a room. Just know men don’t like women who analyze everything. Take things a day at a time. Rather than pressuring him to give more, show him why you’re a keeper.

Be Sweet:


Be who you are with him . Talk about mundane things, crack jokes, and keep things light. Don't forget to touch him ever now and then. Graze his hand and give him a smile when you're out with a group. While you do share this friendship, he is, in fact, more than just that. Let him see the difference. 

Find the Balance:


At the same time, let him see that you're open to meeting new people and that if this thing that you have doesn't work, then it's not going to be the end of the world. Men can sense an independent woman, and somehow, this is what makes them stay longer.

Become More Attractive:


Great girls become more attractive if they're confident. You may be insecure about a lot of things but know one thing: you're a splendid catch. Don't let your insecurities rule your life. Rather, work hard at becoming a better person. If you are easygoing and confident, he'll also start to see your good side. Then, he will shower you with compliments. The more praises you get, the better you feel. Don't dismiss the things he says. Do sweet things for him as well. Thank him whenever he does something nice and reciprocate. Don't be cocky when he showers you with compliments. Rather, let him know how you value him as well. Remember, there's a fine line between confidence and cocky. Never step beyond that line because it can also be a big turn-off.

When you're with him, appreciate his presence. Enjoying each other's company is a big deal for many men. Don’t get bogged down by the lack of your relationship status because he'll eventually pull away. Keep things real. Don’t make every situation you're into a chance to be romantic. This is about having fun when you're together. Make plans with friends and ask him to join you. Don't stick to him all the time. Show him that you're okay without him. Sometimes, men want what they can't have. So, stop being clingy.

The chances of you nabbing him are much higher when you show him that you love yourself and the friends you're with more than being in a relationship, and at the same time, you also know how to make the most of your time together. Be his friend first and then give him the respect he deserves. Everything will fall into place from there.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete