Wednesday, December 19, 2012

First Love Breakups - Getting Back Together With An Ex

One thing to note about first love breakups is that they are different than the rest. Many times it results in getting back together with an ex. But do not fear. There are other times where it ends in both of you going your separate ways for good. Either one of these scenarios is commonplace in our world. One thing to figure out in your break up is whether you both should still be friends afterwards. Another important thing to do is to figure out how you can cope with the break up. There are several ways of doing that too.

The main way first love breakups are different than all the rest is the realization that your first love isn't always your soul mate or the one you were destined to marry. This is also the time where both of you realize that everyone has gone through one of these before. Everyone's heart has been broken at some point or another. It is a part of life and we all go through it. The great part about this is that you can heal from it. Everybody can heal from it as long as they take it in stride and get through it with the help of other people who have been through the same thing. So, one of the first pieces of advice to follow is to open your heart and mind up to compassionate arms that want to comfort you and ears that want to empathize with what you have on your heart to say.

Now, whether you two should be friends afterwards is contingent on how comfortable you two are when it comes to seeing each other on a daily basis, especially with other people. The main test to see whether the two of you should remain friends afterwards is to see how either one of you would feel if one would see the other one with another romantic partner. If either one of you would feel jealousy after seeing the other person with someone else, then friendship after the break up is not for you. This is because jealousy destroys friendships.

There are several ways you can cope with the break up. Chances are you will be feeling sad and upset at the break up for a variety of reasons. The first thing you should do is talk to someone you know and trust. Try your brother or sister, mom or dad or spiritual leader at your local church. You can also try your closest friend.The least they will be able to do for you is to listen with an understanding ear, because after all, practically everyone has gone through a first love break up before. Once you get everything off your chest, start doing activities that are fun for you. You might even consider taking up a new hobby. You might find that one day either you will be getting back together with an ex or even moving on to find another person to spend your time with.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete