Monday, December 31, 2012

Does My Ex Still Love Me

If you can't seem to get your ex off out of your mind, you are probably wondering if your ex is feeling the same way about you.  And, it is likely that you have been thinking about reconciling with your ex.  You are curious about the possibilities; however, you want to be cautious because you don't want to face another breakup.  You want to know for certain if the question "does my ex still love me" can be answered with a "yes"!

Of course, you cannot exactly see what is in another person's heart; however, there are several distinctive signs that will tell you without a doubt if your ex is still in love with you.  Check out the following list--if any of these characteristics describe the behavior of your ex, then you can be sure that your ex definitely loves you.

--Your ex keeps an eye on you behind your back.


Any ex who does this is most assuredly still in love!  After all, why else would he care about how you have been doing or what is going on in your life?  If he asks your friends about you or if he has his friends 'accidentally' run into you in order to check up on you, this is a very positive sign.

--When you speak with your ex, he continually brings up memories of when you were together.


If he is thinking a lot about the good times of your relationship, he is thinking about what it would be like if the two of you were back together.  Chatting together about "remember whens" is not typical ex conversation--this means that he is feeling loving toward you.

--Your ex contacts you frequently.


Most of the time when people break up, they don't phone each other much.  So, if your ex is calling you on a regular basis, this shows that he is thinking of you regularly. 

--Your ex seems to show up wherever you are.


Has this happened again and again?  Well, it isn't an accident that he is turning up all the time--no matter what he says.  He keeps coming around because he has a need to be around you.  His need to be around you comes from the love that he still has for you.

--Your ex apologized for the breakup of the relationship.


This one is a biggie.  A lot of guys have a hard time admitting that they are at fault in a relationship; therefore, if your ex apologizes for his wrong-doing in the relationship (regardless of whether or not that wrong-doing was the actual cause of the breakup), this shows that he really cares.  It shows that he wants you to know that he feels sorry for how the relationship went and that he wishes he could make things right somehow. 


All of these signs point to one clear answer--love.  You don't need to wonder "Does my ex still love me?" any longer. Just think about your ex's behavior, and you will know.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete