Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ex Lover - Getting Back Together With An Ex

Getting back together with an ex lover can be a tricky situation, depending on what's going on. There are plenty of scenarios that might be at play here. Is your ex lover married and you two were having an affair? Was your ex lover single and now married? Or perhaps your ex lover is currently in a relationship with someone else and you want them back? Or maybe your ex lover is currently single. Even if they are single, are you single as well? Depending on the answers to these questions, there can be several things to do.

The fast answer would be that it is likely a great idea to get back with your ex lover provided you both are currently single and have amended any problems that may have arose between you two. But typically, it doesn't work out that way. If one partner tries to get back with their ex lover, there is usually a wild card in there such as one partner currently being in a relationship with another person. If this is the case, then the other partner would have to decide that they want you back as well. If they do want you back, then they will have to decide to break off their relationship with their other partner and then go back to you. If, however, you are in a relationship with another person, then you will have to decide to break it off with your current partner, provided that both you and your ex lover have strong feelings for each other again. This is all in the spirit of good communication.

Let's suppose that either one or both of you are willing to give up your current relationship with another partner to be with each other again. There must also be an understanding between both of you that the problems you both had in the last relationship are addressed and worked on. Both of you have got to be committed to working through your differences because the fact is that everybody is different and has differences. It's just a matter of working through them and finding a common ground. Both you and your ex lover should find a compromise before getting back together again. Each one of you is going to have to give a little and take a little in order to make it work again. Getting back together with an ex lover is no easy feat, but it can be easier than you think if you take these things into consideration.

Commitment and compromise go hand in hand, especially when getting back together with an ex lover. If your partner is to give a little, then expect to give a little yourself. From this, it is only reasonable that both of you will have to sacrifice something to make the other satisfied. Even if it comes to monetary situations, emotional, familial, spiritual or other needs, there are several areas both of you can get common ground on in order to move forward in the relationship.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete