Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ex Wants To Get Back Together - Getting Back Together With An Ex

So, your ex wants to get back together with you, right? There are several things to take into account when getting back together with an ex, namely the current state of both of your relationship status, the problems faced, and your level of commitment to making the whole thing work out. At the end of the day, it will be up to both of you as to whether you should get back together.

First and foremost, a decision to get back together is actually a decision by two people. You must decide to get back together with your ex, and your ex must decide to get back together with you. Once you both have reached that agreement, then you must talk about how it should happen. If either of you are currently seeing someone else right now, then that should end immediately. This should happen if both of you are positive that any changes to problems that rose in the past are being addressed and that you both are committed to a successful and loyal relationship.

Some of the problems faced in relationships are lack of trust, lack of communication, financial problems and values. Some of these are really hard topics for some people to find common ground on, but if your ex wants to get back together with you and is really showing some flexibility and compromise, then perhaps you should lend an ear. Lay everything out on the table as far as what is being done to fix the past problems. If there is a trust issue, figure out why the trust was broken and why it will not happen again. Provided the fact that there isn't a soul on this earth that has not worked for their trust, it is not unreasonable to accept the fact that either you will have to earn your exes trust back or your ex will have to earn your trust back. The fact remains that the trust must still be earned back. And until this happens, there has got to be patience, time and commitment to the furtherance of the relationship. But if both of you are strong, you will likely see it through.

If there was a money issue, figure out how the money is being fixed. Usually women like to feel secure. If they do not feel secure, then they will break up with their man. Women love a man who makes more money than she likes to spend. If he does not, then they might think he is cheap or cannot take care of his woman. All women are not like this, but many women in the western world hold this point of view. Figure out if your woman is like this. If she is, then be absolutely sure that there are other more important reasons why she wants to get back together with you, namely your character and  your love for her. That way, when times get tough, your partner will stick by you.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete