Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fixing A Broken Relationship - Getting Back Together With An Ex

Getting back together with an ex requires fixing a broken relationship. Although this goes without saying, there are plenty of people who are willing to try to make it work without fixing the problems. The truth is that for a relationship to work, there has got to be some give and take from both partners. There has got to be some communication and some compromise. There has got to be actions from each person in addition to commitment to do those things. Moreover, there has got to be things you both can do together while getting council and advice from people who you know and trust.

Getting back together takes working together. That means that both of you have to decide upon fixing a broken relationship that existed previously. Commit to each other that you will have better communication. That means listening when the other person is talking and truly taking to heart what your partner is saying. Holding the same values of your partner is especially important in communication as well because you are more likely to listen to something that is important to you than something that is not important to you. Have a heart to heart talk with your partner about your relationship and humble yourself to the point where you do not argue or abrasively fight over some common misunderstandings. Listen to what your partner has to say with an open heart and open ears and then you will likely hear and catch something you haven't caught before. Perhaps you will get right down to the root of why you or your partner was behaving the way you behaved. And from this, you might be able to fix a broken relationship and make it into something that can grow and flourish.

There should be some things you and your partner should agree to do together to rekindle your romance an get back on the right track of a healthy relationship. In addition to doing things you both like, try thinking outside the box a little and you both take up a new hobby for a few weeks and see how it goes. Both of you may like it or both of you may not. The important part here is that you both experienced something together and you both decided on something together. That in itself is a powerful relationship builder because when it comes to harder problems, both of you will be more able to handle them.

Seek counseling and advice when fixing a broken relationship. Even if you both have already broken up, getting back together with an ex still calls for advice from either a spiritual adviser, parents, close friends, or someone you know and trust. Seek counseling together because if you two are to be in a relationship for the long term, then doing things together should be the norm. Take all these things into consideration when fixing a broken relationship because more than likely, this advice will need to be followed in order for it to work.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete