Saturday, December 22, 2012

I Want My Husband Back--What Can I Do

If your husband has left you, or if you and your husband are currently separated, you may now be thinking, "I want my husband back."  You may also be wondering what you can do to make that happen--or questioning if it is even possible.  Frankly, you are right to be uncertain about whether or not you can make your husband come back to you.  After all, getting your husband to want to return to you will take work, determination, and perseverance. 

Your success will depend upon your ability to keep making an effort, even if it may seem hopeless at times.  In other words, you can get your husband back--if you don't back down and stop trying.

Now that you know that it is, indeed, possible to get your husband to come back, you are certainly wondering how it is that you are supposed to actually go about the process of getting him back.  First of all, you need to know that the following plans will work differently for each couple's situation.  You also need to know that there is no set timeframe for how long it will take to get your husband to come back to you, as that depends completely upon your individual relationship.  Just keep working with these ideas and you will eventually see success.

--Be his friend.


This is the first step.  Instead of trying to be his wife, be your husband's friend.  Whenever you and he are together (no matter the setting), just show him that you can be around him without getting emotional.  Refrain from speaking about the marriage at all; instead, just have fun together as you would with any friend.

The point of this is simple.  When the tensions and stresses of marital life have been removed from your relationship, your husband will once again see what a wonderful person you are.  He will start to see why he fell for you in the first place, and he will start to fall for you all over again.

--Quit contacting him.


Stop calling him, especially in regards to asking him to come back.  In fact, you should only call him if you need to; for instance, you should call your husband if there is a death in the family or some other important emergency.  Otherwise, do not contact him.

The reason for not calling your husband is to give him time and space.  This will allow him to begin to miss you.  After all, if you are calling him every day, how can he miss being with you?

--Make him want you.


It is a good idea to change or update your appearance in order to gain your husband's interest.  Making yourself look good will also make you feel good, and this will work to attract your husband.  Be just a bit flirty when you see your husband, but don't overdo it--let him make the first move.


When "I want my husband back" is all you can think of, follow these plans--they will work for you if you try.

1 comment:

  1. You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga. 
      When I met Dr.Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 41 and I have been married for 21 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until when I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me with child. He did the spell and sent me the natural herbs for fertility that I will use and immediately I used this medicine, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful girl and I am happy in my marriage. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats App number +2348167159012. Email at: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete